Maxwell Pro Network Emulation and Protocol Testing
Confidently deploy network based applications and devices.
Reliably replicate real-world network conditions to optimize app
and device performance before product release. Maxwell Pro emulates
mobile, cloud and WAN networks, recreating all real-world adverse
network conditions like network congestion, slow links, time outs, and
other adverse network conditions.
Efficiently and accurately identify performance issues. Proactively
address errors to ensure your customers have a solid experience when
they get your hardware or software in their hands.
Product Brief Schedule a Demo
- Choose from pre-built test scenarios, or build your own!
- Inject any network, protocol, or packet level impairment
- Graphic, command line or script driven interface
- Fully programmable in C, C++, or Python
- Support for 10 GE (ten gig) interfaces
Find Problems Before Anyone Else
- Test, diagnose and remediate application performance in new
releases by replicating the production network in the lab.
- Detect and track individual flows while remaining undetectable to
other devices on the network.
- Intelligently test thousands of code paths, not just the most
common paths, in a stateful manner.
- Simplify rigorous, repeatable, regression testing.
- Multiple flows and stateful operation.
Greater Granularity and Fidelity When Emulating Real-World Networks
to an Expert How to Buy
- Discover problems earlier, fix them, and release higher-quality
products and applications.
- Maxwell Pro's flexible, scriptable, programmable power enables an
abundance of capabilities
- Simulate all network technologies and applications, including
VoIP, video conferencing, SANs, wireless, mobile, VPN, and many more
with Maxwell Pro.
Add Time-varying Impairments to your Emulation
Real world networks change their behavior over time. And so should
your network emulation scenario.
- Create a network emulation that varies the impairment parameters
over any time period
- Specify a time-varying expression for any metric, using equations,
piecewise curves, or shaped pulses
We looked at a number of products, but selected Maxwell
because of the ability to create custom impairments and custom
filters. This is very useful in our testing environment.
Engineering Manager, Thomson Technology
Protocol Testing with Maxwell Pro
Maxwell Pro is a hardware solution that offers the addition of
protocol test suites to help quality assurance engineers find bug in
their network protocol stacks.
Learn About Protocol Testing Contact Us
Test Multimedia G.1050
The ITU-T Recommendation G.1050 provides a standardized network
model for evaluating multimedia transmission performance over the
internet. Maxwell Pro's G.1050 tests help product manufacturers verify
proper device performance under a range of known, deployed network
configurations including common network anomalies and
impairments. Validate application performance and guarantee the
success of your cloud-based initiative with pre-deployment
With Maxwell Pro you can test:
G.1050 Product Brief
Schedule a Demo
- Storage in the cloud applications under limited bandwidth
- Audio interaction over the internet for gaming applications
- Multimedia devices containing video, voice streams & more
Want to Learn More about Maxwell Pro?
Understanding How Applications Perform on the Network — Even Under Adverse Network Conditions
Emulating Mobile/Cellular Networks
Rate Limitation vs. Bandwidth Limitation
Causes and Correlation of Network Impairments
Limitations of ICMP Echo for network measurement
Network Emulation Executive Overview
Counting Bits - Measuring Network Data Rates
Performance Testing an IoT Device
Network Emulation in the Lab vs. Real World Network Testing
Five Best Practices to Avoid Data Center Relocation Disaster
Is Network Latency Affecting Your Business' Cloud Performance?
Why Your Cruise Ship Internet is So Slow (and what can be done about it)
Using Maxwell Fluctuations (waveforms)
Testing your Device with the Maxwell Pro TCP/IP Test Suite