- Issue a Net 30 Purchase Order
- Pay by Credit Card (AMEX, VISA, MC)
- Purchase from our ONLINE STORE
Do you require a product quotation?
If your company uses a formal purchasing process, you will need a quotation to submit for approval. We can talk you through the options and alternatives to identify the appropriate solution for your requirements. We will then prepare a quotation and email or fax it to you. GET STARTED.
Do you need us to complete your new vendor forms?
Please send the new vendor forms to InterWorking Labs via EMAIL for fast processing and turnaround.
Are you purchasing in China or Taiwan?
Contact the local distributor in your country for the best price and service. FIND A DISTRIBUTOR.
Purchase from our online store.
Our ONLINE STORE features our high volume, low price products so that you can conveniently purchase these with your credit card.
Products available are: Maxwell G network emulator, Mini Maxwell network emulator, and SilverCreek tools and APIs (not the tests).
Purchase products with a credit card that are NOT in the online store.
- Request a product quotation and credit card form.
- InterWorking Labs will send you a pdf of the quotation and the credit card form.
- Complete the credit card form and reference the quotation number.
- Fax it back to InterWorking Labs: +1.831.401.2320.
- InterWorking Labs will charge the credit card and deliver the product to you.
InterWorking Labs believes that the best customer relationships are those based on full disclosure of all terms and conditions.
- Our software is licensed and not sold. The terms and conditions of this license are expressed in the IWL License Agreement. This agreement was carefully drafted for our type of product and our customer usage scenarios, which means that confusion and ambiguity are greatly reduced for both parties. We are happy to answer any questions about the agreement.
- Our Annual Maintenance Agreement describes the processes we use for major and minor enhancements, error correction, hardware replacement policies, error priorities and response times.
- For our clients that engage us for confidential projects, including testing of unannounced products, or evaluating products as one of the decision criterion in a merger or acquisition, the Mutual Non-Disclosure Agreement provides protection for all parties.
Need to Know More?Contact an Expert Free Consultations