SIP Test Suite
Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) is a signalling standard used to initiate, maintain, modify and terminate real time multimedia communication sessions over the internet.
VoIP, Video and IPTV product developers must validate correct SIP implementations for confident product deployment. Prevent embarrassing crashes and other failures -- verify your product can withstand the rigors of real world network conditions with Maxwell Pro’s SIP tests.
- Test SIP for RFC 3261, 3262, 3263, 3264, 3265 & 3266 compliance
- Find and fix bugs in your SIP implementation
- Intelligently impair all aspects of SIP protocol
Use your own traffic sources
The SIP Test Suite permits the use of client-supplied traffic streams or our packaged traffic source for maximum testing flexibility. Use our pre-packaged SIP protocol impairments and/or add your own customizations.
Uncover hidden flaws and problems
Modify, distort, and corrupt the SIP packets in the protocol exchange, and even change the protocol exchange itself, to see how the SIP device behaves. All SIP devices and applications can be tested (e.g. soft phones, proxy servers, IM clients)
Test SIP Implementations with Maxwell Pro
Maxwell Pro includes vulnerability and robustness tests to validate products and applications have correctly implemented SIP.
Find and fix bugs in your SIP stack to prevent attacks from hackers exploiting vulnerabilities in your product's security and protocols. Ensure your product can withstand common network conditions including congestion, delay, jitter, drops, and more.
Maxwell Pro’s SIP tests let you verify that your VoIP, Video, and IPTV products demonstrate robustness and resiliency in the face of unusual and/or illegal conditions.
- Introduce protocol impairments and conventional packet impairments during a voice or video session
- Pinpoint the source of device failure problems and fix bugs
- Create and introduce the full range of adverse conditions on the Internet
- Expose vulnerabilities typically not found in the lab or in BETA testing
Maxwell One RU