For IT Managers and DevOps
Maximize IT Investments and Optimize Digital Transformation ROI with Network Emulation
Network emulation allows IT managers to test application and device performance under real-world network conditions prior to deployment for risk-free roll outs with proven ROI.
- Accurately characterize application performance before deployment
- Reduce IT investment costs. Eliminate post purchase surprises.
- Know what SLAs to negotiate with vendors to meet business objectives
Is your enterprise network ready for the digital transformation?
With network emulation, IT can discover where the bottlenecks and pain points are so that applications can be optimized before they have a chance to negatively affect users.
Accelerate Digital Transformation ROI with the Maxwell Family of Network Emulators
- Emulate real-world network conditions in the lab
- Test apps and devices under adverse network conditions
- Reproduce critical scenarios to validate app and device performance
Understanding How Applications Perform on the Network — Even Under Adverse Network ConditionsRead More
Emulating Mobile/Cellular NetworksRead More
Rate Limitation vs. Bandwidth LimitationRead More
Causes and Correlation of Network ImpairmentsRead More
Limitations of ICMP Echo for network measurementRead More
Counting Bits - Measuring Network Data RatesRead More
Performance Testing an IoT DeviceRead More
Network Emulation in the Lab vs. Real World Network TestingRead More
Five Best Practices to Avoid Data Center Relocation DisasterRead More
Is Network Latency Affecting Your Business' Cloud Performance?Read More