What if robots handled the most dangerous first responder situations? Would this minimize risks and save human first responders for other vital tasks?
At the DARPA Robotics Challenge, InterWorking Labs simulated degraded network conditions for the robots using Mini Maxwell. Read the full review and our suggestions for future testing.
Key Topics Covered:
- Robots as First Responders?
- Network Communications During a Disaster
- Impact of Network Degradation on the Teams
- Good Mode Rate/Delay Parameters
- Bad Mode Rate/Delay Parameters
- Transitional Effects (Packet Reordering)
- Suggestions for the Future
- TCP Transport Protocol
- UDP Transport Protocol