InterWorking Labs Announces SilverCreek 10.6, the official SNMP Test Suite
InterWorking Labs adds New Security and SNMPv3 Configuration Capabilities
Santa Cruz, Calif. (September 9, 2007) - InterWorking Labs, developers of innovative products to measure, characterize, and debug next generation network devices in enterprise communications networks, today announced new features and capabilities in SilverCreek 10.6.
More Security Support in the Official SNMP Test Suite
- SilverCreek now supports TripleDES encryption
- SilverCreek now supports AES192 and AES256 encryption
SilverCreek now provides a clearer picture on the progress of test results by extending the categorization of results and counting tests for all supported result types.
Several New Commands Added to the Command Line Interface
SilverCreek users now have more options for automating tests. These include specific commands for:
- Getting the available groups in the selected test suite
- Retrieving test results for a given test
- Retrieving a test description for a given test
- Returning all tests for a given group within a test suite
A new SNMPv3 Manager Tool simplifies the configuration of the tables in:
This tool presents the current settings, relations, and links among tables in MIBs. You can also create Notification Names, Notification Targets, Notification Target Parameters, Notification Filters and Community Mappings in an easy to follow visually intuitive framework.