Contact Us
+1.831.460.7010

Is your app or device ready for deployment?
It can be.

Uncover performance, compliance, and operational issues prior to deployment.

Watch Overview

network emulation, Test you apps under all network conditions

Network Emulation

Test your app under all network conditions—3G/4G, satellite, WAN, cloud—in your lab.

network protocol testing,

Protocol Testing

Are the network protocols implemented properly and securely, conforming to the specs, in your app or device?

thunder

AUTOMATED NETWORK EMULATION TESTING

Test your app or device under all network conditions – from the routine to the extreme. Automate a wide variety of network conditions from 3G/4G to Cloud to WAN to Satellite to Internet. Uncover performance and operational issues prior to deployment.

Learn More

docs

ARE YOU ALLOCATING YOUR TEST RESOURCES CORRECTLY?

Finding and fixing software defects constitutes the largest expense for the software industry. Learn why line speed testing isn’t enough and the importance of functional testing!

Learn More

docs2

UNDERSTANDING HOW APPLICATIONS PERFORM ON THE NETWORK—EVEN UNDER ADVERSE NETWORK CONDITIONS

Trial deployments are expensive and yield limited data. Learn how to properly characterize your application or device performance prior to deployment.

Learn More

View More Papers

apple

"Apple uses Maxwell to emulate all varieties of customer networks and access points — from limited network bandwidth to extreme latency to packet drops.

By testing our products with Maxwell prior to deployment, we ensure that customers have a solid experience when they get new Apple software or hardware in their hands."

— Dmitry Halavin, Apple Inc.

Question:  (by Sandiyago)  I feel this should be a simple question. But I am new to SilverCreek so... Can somebody quickly tell me how can I change the timeout settings?  Thanks a lot!

Answer One:  (by PumpkinJason)  You can change timeout setting when you connect to your device. There is an optional option "timeout and retry settings".  I think that is what you are looking for.  Cheers

Answer Two:  (by Sandiyago)  yes. that's what I was looking for...Thanks!

Over 1,000 organizations and 6,500 network professionals trust IWL.